- Salary offer ▵ DOE
A fantastic full-time career opportunity for the right individual to further develop our Manchester inbound Transatlantic business. We are a privately owned Freight Forwarder looking to take our business from the USA to Manchester or LHR to the next level, and are looking for a dynamic, driven individual ideally with extensive experience of the US trade lane with bias towards airfreight.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively seek and secure new business through all methods of solicitation to include external sales visits
- Understand the Customer needs and provide solutions which meet their requirement to close business
- Telesales requirement to ensure enough new business appointments to ensure success
- Actively plan and co-ordinate your area sales strategy, ensuring consistent and regular contact is maintained with new and potential Customers.
- Be responsible for regularly updating your prospect portfolio ensuring data integrity always
- Raise appropriate quotations and sales literature
- The candidate will report to UK Sales Director in our LHR office.
The candidate must
- Has a proven track record in selling in the air freight industry
- Focus on generating new inbound airfreight from the USA
- Expected to work effectively under pressure
- Achieve internal growth
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must hold a clean driving license
Ssubject to experience
Quarterly profit share after 12 months and monthly and annual performance incentive in addition to basic salary. We not offer a traditional commission program and prefer long term remuneration applied to basic salary based on sustainable gains and retention of new business.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Heathrow