Scope of Position
The focus of Sales Operations is to optimize the effectiveness of the district sales team by providing support to the District Sales Team and Manager. The Sales Operations candidate must have a desire to become an expert in sales fundamentals and process, and the drivers of results for their Sales team.
Using strong communication skills and deadline management, sales operations will effectively collaborate with a variety of people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope, and have the ability to perform in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This role provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. Position gains great insight to moving into a field Sales position if desired.
These are the minimum results expected from Sales Operations:
- Manage monthly delivery of key reports to the District Sales Manager.
- Manage weekly sales meetings, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
- Organize sales events to drive existing and new customer engagement.
- Ensure updated marketing materials are accessible to Sales team and create customer-focused PowerPoint presentations from various marketing material. Work with CHQ-Marketing team for customized content when needed.
- Manage company visitors and arrange meeting schedules with sales team.
- Deliver qualified sales leads to the team.
- Deliver and coordinate bid response information requested by the local Sales team or the Expeditors network.
- Provide rates and pricing support.
- Attend training & development sessions to understand the requirements of Sales.
- Organize training sessions related to Sales for your branch, as directed by the District Sales Manager.
- Update CRM and ensure data integrity measurements are met for the branch.
- Take on additional assignments, as required, in support of company needs.
To be the most effective in this position we are looking for the following skills and experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- The ability to work off-site for local events
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
- Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing condition
- Influence others to action
- Timeliness and accountability for results
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Job town/city ▵ Doral