Accelerate Here. Shape the Future of Supply Chains.
As one of the largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers, we help people around the world get the products they need, when they need them. We have big plans, and shaping the future takes a team as diverse as the world’s supply chains. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are energized by solving challenging problems and owning your success, join our industry leading team of supply chain experts as we drive the industry forward.
About the role
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting new customers and closing new business within your aligned territory. You will work to understand your customer’s business challenges and supply chain goals to generate demand and develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer’s business. You will drive automation by promoting opportunities where C.H. Robinson technology solutions can add value and improve efficiencies within the customer’s supply chain. You’ll be backed by our network of supply chain experts, proven sales processes, and innovative technology. This territory is in southern Ohio, central Ohio, portions of northwestern West Virginia and portions of southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Find new customers and drive new sales opportunities by identifying key decisions makers, determining the appropriate approach for each
- Partner with internal resources to create solutions based on customer needs, utilizing our vast portfolio of logistics services
- Ensure the right technology is matched to meet customer needs
- Leverage our global technology platform, Navisphere, to provide data driven solutions that add value and efficiencies within the customer’s supply chain
- Stay up to date on industry trends and C.H. Robinson service offerings
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 1 year previous sales experience
- Ability to travel greater than 50%
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Driven, enthusiastic, self-motived, and results focused
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.