Due to continued growth and investment we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our freight services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored account manager service adding real value to their business and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
Your Skills and Experiences
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or Above (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have proven experience of stakeholder management and networking to achieve results
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with a lucrative commission scheme and will provide you with a company car and fuel card from Day 1 on the job. By joining our account manager scheme will be given continuous training and a mentor to help with personal development that will enable you to progress through our unrivalled sales scheme to increase earning potential. On top of this you will be receive 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.