- Salary Offer 30-50K basic dependant on on experience, alongside uncapped earning potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & energetic sales person to generate sales and our supporting our groups marketing efforts. In a fast-paced strategic environment you will be responsible for influencing potential or existing customers to buy existing/additional products or services by utilizing your skill set either by making effective communication by calling, mailing or through any/all potential communicative channels available to you.
A successful salesman within X2 must be persuasive, forward thinking and hungry. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs as well as having a broad understanding of the industry. The ideal candidate will ideally be hungry & willing to push themselves to achieve both company and personal goals.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele globally.
● Cold call companies using a leads list to sell our products.
● Undertake zoom meetings with senior clients.
● Record the customer’s personal information accurately in our CRM
● Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
● Keep records of calls and sales in our CRM
● Building network coverage and being able to maintain a strong business relationship with clients.
● Performing analysis of existing/potential customers in order to meet their needs.
● Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
● Reaching out to customer leads through multiple communication channels.
● Coordinating sales strategy with sales management team and other departments.
● Analyzing the territory/market’s potential, tracking sales and status reports via our CRM
● Proven experience as telesales or similar sales roles on a B2B basis.
● Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone/meetings.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office.
● Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Proficient in English (additional languages is a plus).
● Skilled in negotiation.
● Persistent and results-oriented.
● Patient and able to handle customer rejection through knowledge of your product.
● Be willing to work towards a global time zone.