Are you currently working in a customer facing role but looking for a change?
Join our Team!!
Europa Worldwide Group is the leading independent logistics firm and employs over 950 staff and was recently featured in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 for the second time. Europa Worldwide Group is a fast-growing privately-owned freight forwarder which is structured into six Divisions – Europa Road, Europa Air & Sea, Europa Warehouse, Europa Show Freight, Europa Contact Centre and Continental Cargo Carriers.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Administrator to join our fast-paced Sales Team. You will need a good telephone manner, ideally come from a customer service position and be able to proactively deal with situations & problem solve.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a pool of key accounts
- Speak with customers on a daily basis, dealing with issues and bookings
- Office administration duties
- Receive inbound calls from within the branches client base and either redirect the call to the relevant employee or, if they are away from the office, deal with their call correctly in order to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- This will include taking the details of a quote / calculating a price / using your experience and that of others to conclude a sale price / communicate that to the customer / enter the booking onto our system and provide feedback on the shipments progress to the customer.
- Enter the customers bookings onto our system will be a daily task and requires excellent attention to detail while working with the sales representative to make sure you have all the required information
- Log any activity with the customer onto the CMS system.
We require someone with the following skills and experience:
- Strong, confident personality with a strong customer service background is required.
- Attention to detail with a passion for customer service is critical to this role.
- Excellent time management skills and communication (phone and writing) skills.
- The ability to priorities and to work under pressure of workload is also a necessity.
- A good head for numbers is required.
- English and Math’s at GCSE level D or above are essential.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent salary package. (depending on experience)
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays, Plus 8 bank holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £18,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)