Europa Worldwide Group
Sales Account Manager (Road Freight) – Birmingham – UK
- Source sales leads using the Company’s in-house CMS or other sources of information.
- Make telesales calls (outbound) to potential clients to profile and qualifying the prospect, using your knowledge of the Europa product portfolio.
- Visit potential customers and prepare quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Manage the accounts in your business base by maintaining and developing the levels of business within that client base, ideally with the aim of becoming the sole supplier.
- Make regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer and with a mind to developing further business opportunities from within that account.
- A strong, confident, and resilient personality
- Ideally some sales experience (although this is not essential)
- Passionate about sales and customer service.
- The ability to work well and thrive under pressure, within a targeted environment.
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and verbal with an impressive telephone manner.
- Be eager to learn, develop and excel in your career within sales.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Birmingham