About Europa Worldwide Group
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
The person we are seeking will play a pivotal role in planning vehicles throughout Europe & the UK, working within the Roundtrip Solutions Team, controlling hauliers, collecting, delivering, running linehauls between Europa & its partners, as well collections & deliveries directly on behalf of its customers, in particular full and part loads.
This is where you come in
We are currently looking for a Round Trip Solutions operator to join their team. Ideally you will have had previous experience traffic routing within the freight sector across European routes.
Our Ideal Person
- Will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with traffic routing, preferably within the general freight sector,
- Excellent geographical knowledge of Europe and the UK and relevant transit times
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent Administration, both written and IT based
- Good knowledge of vehicle / equipment capabilities
In this role, you will
- Efficiently plan trucks throughout Europe, administer the costing & charging of movements.
- Control & assist hauliers in making sure goods are delivered on time.
What you can expect from us
- Excellent salary package.
- Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
- A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
- Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- 24 days holidays.
- Contributory company pension scheme.