Road Transport Freight Forwarder
Headford is working for a leading 4PL logistics business that provide managed transport solutions to a wide range of customers in manufacturing, retail and Logistics. Our Client can fulfil customer’s distribution needs from a single pallet to a complete nationwide distribution service.
In addition to the 4PL aspect of the business they have a core fleet of 15 >20 vehicles based in Tamworth.
They are a small privately owned business located at Logix Park Hinckley Leicestershire.
They are currently looking to recruit a experienced Road Transport Freight Forwarder to join their existing operations team within a busy subcontract haulage operation.
As part of a small team you will be expected to build and maintain good working relationships with both customer and haulier partners, have excellent communication skills and good geographical knowledge of the UK / Ireland.
- Resource / allocate loads on a daily basis achieving best possible margin.
- Ensure deliveries are scheduled on time and in line with customer expectations.
- Proactively look for other work through various trading platforms in use at X2
- Monitor delivery performance and notify customers with any delays.
- Work to set targets in line with operational KPI’s
- Ensure all information is accurate and up to date within TMS (Mandata)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £26,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: X2 have conducted extensive return to work assessments and introduced control measures in line with government guidelines.
- Subcontract Transport Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
Please Contact Michaela today if you are interested in this position