Our Road Logistics Sales Apprenticeship is a 30 month programme, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards the Level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship followed by the Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship. You will work within a successful Sales team while learning everything you need to know to be a top sales performer whilst supported by your peers, your managers, and the apprenticeship team within Kuehne+Nagel.
- To efficiently process bookings from clients and overseas agents on to the system.
- Provide operational support for the Freight Account Managers when required.
- To liaise with all relevant parties throughout the shipment to organise the movement of goods
- To deal with any issues that may arise during a shipment and ensure the client and/or Freight Account Manager is updated
- To process sales and purchase invoices of the branch
- Working at all times to enable and develop a team culture
- Completing any reasonable task requested of you by your supervisor/manager in a timely manner.
- When deemed necessary, aiding in the completion of other departmental work to ensure efficiency and
effectiveness of the department as a whole to ensure customer service, internal or external, is continually maintained
Your Skills and Experiences
- Five GCSEs at grades 3 – 9 / A*-D (including Maths & English)
- Right to work in the UK
- Candidates must either have a full driving licence or pass their test during the two year apprenticeship.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities Fostering Collaboration + Teamwork
- Driving Business + Solutions
- Championing Innovation + Transformation
Good Reasons to Join
You will be joining an amazing group of apprentices and can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card. Your salary will also reviewed after 12 months and there’s a great bonus on offer once you have fully completed your apprenticeship. You will be supported throughout by a network of mentors, line managers and previous apprentices to help you achieve your qualifications and progress along your apprenticeship journey.
With over 74000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.