To meet or exceed the expectations of our clients, each and every time we are of service to them. To respond quickly and proactively to challenges, in order to facilitate a quick and positive solution. To unselfishly perform any job related task with a positive attitude and a high degree of accuracy. To help fellow team members in your department as well as other departments when they may need it. To build strong working relationships with our present client base.
Position Overview & Responsibility
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Overseeing shipments throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Customer-centric approach to establish and foster client relationships with shipping customers.
- Effective time management skills and ability to multitask required.
- Prospect, qualify, and “sell” appointments, chase down shippers and consignee from existing shipments, follow provided leads from other customers and various sources.
- Customer facing outside sales meetings as needed to build relationship and close business.
- Interacting with customers and agents to rate and quote shipments via Air, FTL, LTL, Hot Shot and Line-haul.
- Handle and quickly resolve any issues with customers, Team Branch’s and agents.
- Build a strategy which includes a complete sales process from lead to customer.
- Follow up on shipments to ensure we have met customer expectation.
- Present quarterly reviews to top customers.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Possess functional knowledge of regulations and compliance procedures associated with all areas of freight forwarding.
- Have experience in multimodal logistics with functional knowledge of TSA, C-TPAT and Hazmat.
- Requires high school degree and computer literacy, including internet usage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- High attention to detail.
- Specific knowledge of industrial distribution or other industry vertical markets is major a bonus.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Albuquerque