Are you known for your communication and coordination skills? Are you passionate about safety and quality? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to manage the safety performance, compliance and program management at field contract locations, including facilitating various forms of training.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Communicate with contract management staff regarding loading and material issues or status and immediately address issues or concerns. Ensure management staff adheres to established work standards and work processes through ongoing communication, including positive feedback.
- Oversee development/monitoring of KPI’s and implement continuous improvement opportunities. Direct efforts to ensure effective Quality program and Performance Improvement implementation throughout the assigned contract(s).
- Create and implement cost savings through LEAN & FIT. Apply knowledge of profit drivers to work processes within contract.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for quality and safety standards. Develop and perform training programs to meet company-training objectives. Facilitate Safety First Program.
- Support new business implementation and scope changes, including participating in the orientation of new contracts and mentoring new Quality/Risk Managers.
- Responsible for facilitating investigation, required reporting and corrective action development for serious quality or risk issues, accessing company resources as appropriate and facilitating completion of root cause analysis. Ensure OHSA compliance.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in transportation or related field. Master’s Degree preferred. Five years experience in a supply chain, transportation, logistics or related field; Seven to ten years, preferred. Two years experience in OSHA regulations and State regulations.
- Credentials: Black Belt/Green Belt Certification, preferred.
- Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications and accurate typing and/or data entry skills. Basic math skills.
- Characteristics: Problem solving skills and ability to deal with very difficult concepts and complex variables and highly volatile time constraints. Ability to develop programs to reduce accidents and injuries in a material-handling environment. Must be able to train a large scale of employees
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.