What will you enjoy doing
- Evaluates data obtained through RTCIS, SAP, DAS, and various other systems and drives improvements and/or corrections as needed
- Gathers data and develops presentations, delivers presentation to upper management and the customer describing the data and what it means
- Reviews data generated in support of the Quality Assurance program; prepares reports and summaries based on data
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the DC, identifying problem areas and presenting data to support position.
- Prepares professional reports and correspondence
- Aides to ensure that quality system requirements are maintained
- Responsible for various reports including tracking and trending.
- Monitors DC transactions daily via SAP, RTCIS, and DAS to identify problems and drive resolution
- Uses RTCIS, SAP, DAS, CSS, GPDB and other required systems to systemically investigate Customer Complaints, Quality Incidents, Quality Alerts and other incidents
- Performs Hold and Release transactions
What you need to succeed
Qualifications, experience, skills, attributes
- Essential Functions Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
Knowledge & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills, commitment to excellence and high standards and strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Candidate must possess the ability to manage priorities and workflow versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Candidate must have demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word; Excel; Power Point) and must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
- A working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method and basic competence in DC Operations preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees and be able to effectively communicate with the Customer.
- Proven business acumen skills, ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions required.
- Candidate must be able to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Austin County