Due to recent business growth, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team at Rhenus Warehousing Solutions at Magna Park, Lutterworth.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and controlling all project delivery requirements, meeting with stakeholders and directing projects from commencement to completion. The role will report to Process Optimisation and CI Manager.
The role will involve working Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00, (37.5 hours a week).The role requires flexibility in working hours to ensure that business needs are met.
Area of Responsibility: Project Management
- Creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Managing and monitoring the 3PL new customer implementation and process improvement experience.
- Determining the resources (time, money, equipment etc.) required to complete the project.
- Reviewing the project schedule with all staff affected by the project; revise the schedule as required.
- Determining the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Collaborating with the account management team and the operations department to ensure projects are running in accordance with plans and brief.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the customer, ensuring the profile of the customer is understood.
- Composing reports on the project progress for stakeholders.
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Working with concepts and visualising operational solutions.
- Undertake other responsible tasks that may be required from time to time as directed by the needs of the business and/or your Line Manager.
The business operates in a very dynamic manner so the following leadership skills will be required to effectively drive the Company forward in your role.
- Ability to think strategically and drive results
- Customer focused
- Ability to develop others
- Commercial Acumen
- Learning agility
- People Oriented and the ability to influence a
- Employee Engagement and relationship management
- Green belt in six sigma
- Prince 2- Project Management