Position Description Summary
- Responsible for supporting company projects related to sales, operations, IT, accounting and/or human resources initiatives for a given functional area.
- This includes managing related projects, vendors, personnel, and assets within the project.
- Identify and budget project related vendors, staff, and resources as required to meet goals and objectives
- Provide regular communication for goal, objective, and project status to management and project team members
- Identify, select and manage project personnel and resources needed to achieve objectives assigned
- Strategic analysis of key business initiatives as related to specific projects
- Integrate and systematize related business processes to achieve maximum project productivity The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Humble