- Manages equipment allocation based on customer-specific requirements.
- Continuously reviews capacity availability to strategically optimize routes for cost and best use of equipment and assets.
- Measures performance and ROI.
- Evaluates ROI to identify areas of unnecessary spend due to insufficient planning and use of assets.
- Analyze data to monitor performance, overall improvements to plan & customer demand.
- Strengthen the business by analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Works with new customers throughout the onboarding process to ensure information is fully loaded into Trinium for automated workflow and forecasting.
- Monitor the level of service vs. volume vs. cost and efficiency vs. capacity.
We are looking for
- Proficient in MS Office
- Advanced proficiency in excel.
- Ability to understand how ROI is tied to route optimization.
- College coursework in relevant coursework preferred.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Santa Fe Springs