Provides to the customer product, service and transit information while processing orders and resolving any product and service issues. Acts as a liaison to facilitate issue resolution; under close supervision, may tender to carriers as part of resolution process.
- Records and maintains account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months to one year customer service experience, preferred
- Six months to one year data entry experience, preferred
- Six months to one year experience generating reports, preferred
- Six months to one year database experience
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Houston