Logistics done differently.
Are you good with numbers? Do you already have finance experience and are looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work for a company that believes in staff progression and development? XPO Logistics are looking for a Payroll & Finance Administrator to join our operation in Mossend. This is a full-time, permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £23,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collate the weekly financial and statistical reports for the customer and site management team
- Weekly reporting and all support with month end duties
- Process site payroll ensuring data is checked accurately including maintenance of the staff records for hours worked to ensure our labour costs reflect the hours worked
- Provide support to the wider finance team in general, specifically through month-end and client period-end
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the accounts payable and receivable ledgers
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Analytical and good with numbers with the ability to perform under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Previous experience of working with Excel is vital as you will use it daily
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Previous experience in a finance position dealing with payroll
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.