What are you going to do?
- Administers and operates the organization’s warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversee receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What do you bring to the role?
- Recognized skilled specialist in job area.
- May be responsible for leading daily operations.
- May train, delegate and review the work of lower-level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment, and initiative.
- Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level.
- Highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Independently performs a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and Team Leader.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience.
- Or HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum of eight years functional including four years position specific experience.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Plainfield