- Reviews inbound appointment log and open order report each day in order to plan work activities.
- Plans inbound and out bound schedules accordingly to meet customer metrics.
- Determines staffing needs based on work load and schedules staff accordingly.
- Assigns workers to specific duties based on work load and shipping schedules.
- Reviews and updates operational procedures as necessary and ensures they are communicated to and understood by the warehouse associates.
- Tracks productivity and qualifies performance by individual, function, and department.
- Works with Inventory Control to ensure the highest level of inventory accuracy possible.
- Manages payroll of department.
- Advises employees on handling of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Ensures that proper safety procedures are followed.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Directly supervises 20+ employees in the area of Operations. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
We are looking for
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Savannah