In this Operations Supervisor role
- You’ll work hard, and it’ll be worth it.
- You’ll lead, develop, and work alongside people from all walks of life, and you’ll learn from every interaction.
- You’ll develop solutions to customer challenges; you’ll learn to think on your feet.
- You’ll receive guidance but not heavy-handed micro-management from your manager.
- You’ll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You’ll grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
- You’ll love it.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- 0-3 years operations experience in a lead/supervisor/management role, required
- 1-2 years logistics industry experience preferred
- Staff management, workload planning, objective setting and organizational skills, required
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Goodyear