- Salary offer ▵ Circa $60,000 - $70,000
Operations Supervisor in Miami, FL
Salary: Circa $60,000 – $70,000
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K PTO: vacation, sick, all major holidays
Purpose: Responsible for the supervision of the Export Team to maximize revenue and profit potential of all Export opportunities in balance with excellent customer service.
Responsibilities as an Operations Supervisor:
- Process and Complete jobs in compliance with TSA, IATA, BIS regulations and procedures.
- Arrange shipments as per customer instructions following customer SOP and liaise with Overseas offices and relevant other departments to meet required deadline and KPI set by customer.
- Monitor profitability of accounts and explore avenues to increase margins through additional sales of Value Added Solutions or high light potential changes to operational practices to improve efficiency.
- Monitoring and ensuring correct input of purchase costs into the system by all operators of the Export team enabling accurate billing and profit reporting.
- Ensure all quotations are entered into BoxTop so that they can be followed up by CS team and then converted if the quotation comes to fruition.
- 10 Direct Reports
- Work pro-actively using own initiative.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Previous experience dealing with varied customer base and building strong relationships.
- Ability to consider several possible options and decide on most appropriate method.
- Possess appropriate IT skills.
- Excellent process and planning skills.
Thank you for your interests, if you think this role of a Operations Supervisor is for you, please apply below.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD