Are you known for your management skills? Are you passionate about directing inbound / outbound logistics? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to oversee site operations, ensuring consistent high level of service, profitability and cost efficiency, while adhering to all applicable company and regulatory requirements.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Lead, direct and manage inbound and/or outbound site operations to ensure that the operations staff executes service agreements at, or above the customer’s standards. Maximize profitability through superior customer service, effective and prompt communication and follow-up on all pending matters with the customer. Manage revenue and expenses to budget constraints.
- Plan and monitor daily staffing schedules and adjust accordingly to ensure adequate staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives.
- Ensure directives, rules and procedures are communicated to all operations’ staff. Ensure safety methods, practices and programs are implemented and maintained. Ensure that freight is being moved in a safe and timely manner utilizing appropriate equipment and tools.
- Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance and ensuring all office and warehouse equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition.
- Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure all paperwork is processed efficiently and in a timely manner and meets all compliance requirements.
- Personally coach, train and mentor direct reports and provide career development opportunities through training and quality management activities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED, Minimum five years related experience. Minimum three years supervisory or managerial experience; Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain Management preferred or equivalent combination of work experience and education. Three years of industry experience preferred.
- Credentials: Valid state issued Driver’s License; Forklift Driver Certification; Other professional certifications may be required.
- Skills: Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Characteristics: Ability to allocate work assignments; Demonstrated experience in managing the financial aspects of a department; Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.