Are you a known for your corporate leadership skills and driving strategic results? Are you passionate about supply chain and logistics operations? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide operating leadership to CEVAs various Product Lines through oversight of the delivery of services, attainment of profit objectives, business expansion, safety, quality, development of human resources, and the adherence to policy and procedure and statutory regulations.
What are you going to do?
- Provide Leadership for the Product Line/ Operational development in Air Ocean Domestic and Custom Brokerage of short, immediate, and long-term business development strategies for key customers.
- Develop recommended strategy to implement and monitor improvement programs in cost reduction, revenue growth, quality improvement, safety and best practices across established and new contracts.
- Develop, foster and grow positive and professional relationships with executive level customers and colleagues.
- Provide leadership in coaching, mentoring, personnel selection, professional development and oversight of operations management within company guidelines.
- Lead and manage business case justification for capital and the deployment / allocation of existing and new assets. Develop recommended strategy and implement for the start-up of new operations.
- Direct and manage multiple high-volume logistics/supply chain operations within a given industry or region.
- Accountable to maximize profitability through superior customer service, effective and prompt communications and follow-up on all pending customer matters. Full accountability for P & L of sites in area of responsibility.
- Oversee preparation and present management and financial reports, budgets, expense reports and forecasts for facilities under responsibility to Senior Leadership.
What are we looking for?
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or 3PL preferred; Master’s Degree, preferred. A combination of Education and experience may be substituted for degree if experience is with Transportation or 3PL.
- Minimum ten to twelve years managing a large logistic operation or Warehouse/Transportation facility.
- Minimum seven years in a leadership role with some experience over multiple, geographically dispersed facilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Experience driving revenue growth, retaining customers and managing profitability of multiple sites.
- Advanced, applied understanding of project management methodologies with focus on managing solution driven strategy plans to achieve goals.
- In depth, experience based knowledge of managing revenue, budgets, EBITDA, operations problem solving, customer service and managing managers.
- Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Strategic Planning processes. Ability to develop short and long-range project planning and effectively communicate information to diverse work groups.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD