This role performs operational work which will includes one or more of the following
- Order creation
- Shipment activation
- Load building /Route Optimization
- Appointment scheduling
- Track and trace
- Routine event management
This role will have a primary focus on 3 functional areas: Execution, Efficiency and Customer Service.
- Focuses on internal and/or external customer needs, recognizes service issues, implements customer-focused practices and/or escalates when appropriate.
- Completes activities with accuracy and compliance to CHR and customer standards.
- Contributes to the department’s efficiency by identifying and/or implementing operational enhancements.
- Builds relationships at the appropriate level and works collaboratively both internally and externally to achieve positive outcomes.
You’re a Great Fit if you have
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous Operations experience
Even Better if You
- Value a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Sharp focus on data integrity, quality, efficiency, and problem solving
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Enhanced Fertility benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid and floating holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Charitable Giving Match Program
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Eden Prairie