Our business is made up of 4,000 dedicated people and we operate out of 100 locations across the UK and Ireland alone. We’re already well established, but we’re on a mission of growth, evolution, transformation and change to become the number one logistics provider. Our people are the forefront of our business and we’re invested in attracting and retaining a diverse pool of talent with the skills and behaviours to support us on our journey.
Our customers are the heart of everything we do and with a diverse customer base that incorporates a range of sectors, we pride ourselves on adding significant value through our supply chain expertise and innovative customer solutions. Many of the world’s best-known brands count on CEVA to serve their markets – so why wouldn’t you join our team?!
About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate at our Tilbury site! This stand-alone role, working within a fast-paced customs environment, will be responsible to work as part of a wider team to ensure the highest standards of quality and compliance are achieved consistently. The role-holder will be expected to continuously analyse and problem solve issues relating to product and clearances and be the on-site point of contact for our customer.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Some experience of process / continuous improvement
- Quality inspection
- Be customer-focused in nature and driven to exceed expectations
- Observe and follow all site Health and Safety standards in compliance with facility rules
- Be comfortable in providing analytical support and reporting, and to ensure information is provided promptly, being entirely comfortable to escalate any issues, as appropriate
- To work within the established standards of accuracy
- Be comfortable working unsupervised
- Working to multiple deadlines and ability to perform under pressure
- Good level of communication (written and verbal), as well as numerical skill
- Dedicated individual looking to further their career within a warehouse facility
The role would suit an individual looking to progress into a career within time-critical logistics as part of a growing team at a brand new facility. This is an exciting opportunity to join and work alongside a team dedicated to delivering high level of customer satisfaction. Due to the sensitivity of the customer, and products, all successful candidates will be expected to under appropriate security checks.
The role will be a 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift.
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employee’s to grow, progress, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role