Are you known for your attention to detail? Are you passionate about helping an operation run smoothly? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide a variety of integral administrative tasks.
What are you going to do?
- Provide support and coordination to management.
- Manage a variety of records. Open and distribute mail.
- Purchase materials and supplies.
- Process invoices. Process payroll information.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Minimum one year related experience in an office environment.
- Skills: Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. or international currency, weight, volume and distance measurement.
- Characteristics: Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in demanding environments with tight deadlines. Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs. Ability to read, comprehend and write basic correspondence.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD