- To ensure the delivery of consistent operational processes and results for all sites and accounts within the sector while managing the activities related to operational performance.
- Utilize the guidance provided by the Operational Excellence Team and Operations to drive consistent performance metrics and activities that optimize site performance.
- Actively participate and champion operational performance activities within your site and partner within the sectors and region to align and share best practices.
- Primary point of contact for operational leaders in regards to operational performance and related initiatives (labor/resource planning, operational standardization, continuous improvement and operational management systems
- Effectively communicate operational performance throughout the hierarchy, including actions, results, and initiatives to/from customer, to/from sites
- Actively engage with the Operational Excellence team for guidance on the execution of core OE activities at a single site or multi-site level. This includes execution of management system or program requirements, site level trainings and SOPs, site assessments and reporting.
- Focus on site or multi-set/ sector labor planning model, inclusive of all tools and analytics. Engage, train and advise operational analysts and site lea leaders on the use of the model and analytics. Advise on best practices and utilize reporting as a means to monitor and reinforce the effectiveness efficiency that labor planning optimization can provide.
- Drive labor efficiency and savings by understanding the impacts operational issues have and communicate with the site leadership teams on how these issues impact overall efficiency planning and ultimate savings to the P&L
- Work with operational leaders to ensure operational performance’s disciplines align with business and account strategies
- Manage the analysis of performance statistics and ensure strategy to drive metric improvement
- Primary sponsor of projects related to operational performance and key project initiatives
- Responsible for managing internal projects related to the overall performance of your site(s).
- Champion continuous improvement process initiatives across customer sites and sector as appropriate
- Communicate and educate associates o=n the understanding of operational performance and the manner in which they contribute
Required Education & Experience
- BA/BA degree, required
- 5 -7 years management experience, required
- 2-3 years logistics industry experience, required
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Memphis