- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of the office, its associated equipment, the shipping need as well as the day-to-day supply need of the assigned personnel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receive visitors, colleagues, vendors, maintenance personnel, etc. for the office.
- Coordinates office maintenance, property janitorial and maintenance staff including coordination with landlords.
- Handles the day-to-day operations of the office activities (e.g. ordering supplies, management and scheduling maintenance of office equipment, tracking visitors, etc.)
- Maintains calendars, schedules meetings and appointments; prioritizes and resolves complex meeting schedules; prepares meeting agendas and presentation materials; takes and transcribes meeting minutes, and prepares summaries as required
- Kitchen maintenance (order, receive, check and restock inventory, maintain coffee machines, load and unload dishwasher, water).
- Resolves problems and customer service inquiries within scope of authority; provides advice and assistance to and external agencies
- Coordinate vendors and review / process purchase orders ensuring processing, accuracy and timely approval
- Set up and clean up meetings (make sure all conference rooms are presentable)
- Mail (receiving all ingoing and outgoing mail, packages, UPS / FEDEX / Courier shipping and receiving)
- Building Security (badges, keys, security paperwork management)
- COVID Temperature Testing, etc.
- Prepare eProcure requisitions for the areas located in the Americas IT Office, Denver for assigned personnel
- Resolve all eProcure invoice reconciliations produced by purchase orders generated for the above office. Reconciliations include invoice and PO corrections.
- Ensure purchase orders placed flow through the eProcure system flow without any issues through the payment process.
- Other projects/tasks as needed and assigned
- Details/Specification/Explanation of the role specific skills Good interpersonal skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally, prefer 1 – 3 years of related work experience.
- Be able to use all basic equipment to perform housekeeping functions related to the facility.
- The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Lakewood