YOUR ROLEAre you known for your attention to detail and excellent customer service? Are you passionate about identifying and processing efficient shipment logistics? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to provide a vital service for processing Inbound or Outbound shipments, with an emphasis on preparing, tracking and maintaining important documentation.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers; advise of shipment details and provide quotations.
- Oversee shipment transportation by arranging, booking, and confirming space on flights, freight, cargo, and other transportation methods.
- Complete documentation for receipt of shipments, or review documentation to correctly process shipments.
- Process documents through the appropriate system in a timely manner to ensure compliance with established deadlines.
- Secure necessary documentation when incomplete information is provided; may involve more limited or first reviews.
- Trace key transaction information (HBL, commercial invoice, and other required documents) to determine if available. Index and create tracking files to initiate clearance process, once documents are received.
- Follow-up with carriers, manage pre-alerts daily, and maintain record of all communications in files.
- Assist in coordination and communication of release to carrier, internal or external customer.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Less than one year related experience.
- Credentials: Professional certification may be required in some areas.
- Skills: Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications; Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills; Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Characteristics: Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Idenitfies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Follows policies and procedures and ability to understand laws, rules and regulations in areas of assignment.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.