- Salary Offer $60,000 to $65,000
To provide superior customer service to Ocean import customers. To process Ocean import shipments using the Cargowise system.
- Assist customers on the telephone and through e-mail by acting as the central point of contact between the customer and all departments.
- Enter Ocean import shipment information into the CW system and create ocean import documentation including arrival notices, invoices, delivery orders and file settlement reports.
- Communicate with customs brokers and overseas agents regarding shipment details and problem resolution.
- Update and forward customer shipment tracking reports as required by customers’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Arrange trucking to customer’s warehouses as required by SOP’s.
- Communicate with freight locations to verify shipment availability.
- Communicate with KAM team or Sale term to update customer SOP’s as necessary.
- Create and forward back up documentation for accounts payable for payments on appropriate A/P posted items
- Review and notate shipment file number of trucker invoices. Approve invoices for payment by accounting department.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUARLIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Freight Forwarding operation experience preferred
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills
- Keep organization and time management skills
- Good collaboration and team work abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes
- Understanding of the supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solutions