- Salary offer ▵ DOE
Are you looking for a challenging role that will stretch you? This is an opportunity to join a successful team in a branch that is pushing for dramatic growth in the Chicago market.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our dynamic team
Main tasks include
- Working closely with our customers
- Booking with vendors/agents
- Organising cartage
- Liaising with our global team and overseas partners
- Provide our internal and external customers quotes
- Handling shipments from taking bookings, organising cartage, and completing documentation
- Handling client queries
- Positive Attitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time management
- Self motivated
- Have an eye for detail
- Not afraid of hard work or extended hours
- Previous experience not a necessity – in-house training provided
- Cargowise experience a plus!
- 15 days standard vacation plus additional floating and personal days after year 1
- Competitive salary
- Profit share opportunity
- Full time Chef on site providing breakfast and lunch!
- Team Atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement
We are looking for the right key team member with the right motivation and “can-do” attitude to fit into a great working environment.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Franklin Park