- Salary Offer £22000-£26000
Headford Group is pleased to be closely working with one of our top clients, who are keen to take on a number of Ocean Import Clerk and are happy to pay a salary that reflects previous experience.
Duties for an Ocean Import Clerk include:
- Obtaining freight rates and providing quotations
- Arranging Ocean freight
- Preparation of collection notes, booking confirmations, etc
- Liaising with customers, partners, shipping lines and carriers
- Client reporting and KPI’s
- Customs formalities including processing export and import declarations, arranging customs clearance, and duty deferment processing
Skills and Experience for an Ocean Import Clerk:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role
- A solid knowledge of the import market
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of customs procedures and documentation
- Confident and effective communications skills (verbal and electronic), with the ability to build relationships with customers
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
Contact Tyler at Headford today for immediate consideration!
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!