- Salary Offer £25k-£35k
Headford Group are representing a well established forwarder seeking to expand their sea freight department. This position will be handling import and export shipments from worldwide destinations. They are potentially looking to take on 2 or 3 operators.
- Handling of Sea freight shipments
- Creation and processing of all sea freight documents from A-Z
- Negotiating rates with shipping lines
- Quoting rates to clients and customers
- Customs declarations using software like CNS and Destin8.
- Communication with customers and international partners
- Booking of freight space at shipping companies
- Preparation of offers
- Settlement of orders
· Experience within A-Z of sea freight import/export (4+ years)
· Good manners, exceptional level of customer service
· Good negotiation skills
· Fluent English (Written & Spoken)
· Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
£25k-£35k negotiable depending on previous experience and salary.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!