- Salary offer ▵ up to £65K
Are you looking for a new role, or next step up your career ladder. We are working with an established Freight Forwarder in Bristol who are recruiting for an Ocean Freight Manager.
Working Monday to Friday 9am -5.30pm with flexibility when needed.
- Using internal system to support visibility to our customers at purchase order level.
- Providing excellent customer service to customers face to face, by phone or email.
- Monitoring inbound customer files.
- Managing daily activity and maintaining the dashboard to keep it clean.
- Keeping aware of key performance indicator measurements.
- Managing all aspects of the import process.
- Completing customs procedures with total accuracy ensuring deadlines.
- Obtaining and communicating internally and externally all necessary information to
ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met.
- Managing customer’s issues.
- Attend customer meetings and identifying areas and services you can sell to them.
- Assist with staff training.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous freight forwarding experience in Ocean Imports/Export
- Previous supervisory / managerial experience
- Good knowledge of customs procedures
- Key account management
- Good IT knowledge.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Bristol