- Creates and confirms transport order to ensure pickup of the shipment at origin
- Performs booking and booking optimization according to internal guidelines as defined by Product
- Prepares, controls and distributes all required Export documents to counterparts (carrier, consignee, supplier, etc.) complying with regulations and internal procedures
- Checks responses from counterparts and finalizes validation of required documents
- Responsible for customer service and follow-up on shipment status in the Export area, identifies incidents, and ensures resolution of incidents to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Interacts with Customer Service, Product, and Global Service Centres, if required
- May be required to perform other tasks as required
Skills / Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience with in logistics/freight forwarding industry required, strong preference with Ocean Exports
- Strong Understanding of Ocean Export regulations and documents.
- Experience using the CargoWise system is a strong preference
- Need to be able to work, communicate, and resolve problems that arise in the movement of product into the US
- Attention to detail and excellent oral and written skills required, some customer service experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Plainfield