We have an exciting opportunity for anOCEAN EXPORT SPECIALISTwith excellent communication and customer service skills. Accuracy and timely movement of freight and information is a key component for this position. This position will be based at ourEl Paso, TXlocation.
- Daily tracking and tracing and follow-up required to ensure timely and efficient movement of cargo and customer satisfaction; identify incidents and ensures resolution of incidents
- Coordinate shipment status, request booking and process export customs clearance.
- Provides status updates and maintains excellent relationships with customers
- Is responsible for identifying performance issues of suppliers and proposes solutions to improve/correct performance.
- Ability to ensure profitable cost management for cargo moves
- May be required to perform other tasks as required (i.e.: Ocean Import)
Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of Ocean Freight transportation / Industry related experience
- Strong financial business acumen
- A quick learner with a “Can-Do” attitude and strong prioritization skills
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Cargo Wise system knowledge is a plus
- Hazmat certification is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!