Working within a busy Air & Ocean department – to work within a team to receive bookings from agents / customers alike, to complete all ocean export requirements including customs clearance, booking confirmation to the customer/booking with the shipping lines/NVOCC, raising B/L and all other processes involved.
· Receiving bookings from customers / agents.
· Raising files within Rhenus software system.
· Preparation of NES clearances prior to the goods leaving the UK.
· Speaking to shipping lines / carriers.
· Checking vessel departures.
· Maintaining customer spreadsheets where required.
· Ensuring correct documentation is presented / obtained.
· Raising invoices to customers / agents.
· File queries.
Raising Chamber documentation as and when required Cert of Origin / EUR1 / ATR etc.
· Experience in Ocean Export processes would be an advantage
· Knowledge of the freight forwarding industry would be an advantage
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Package – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 per year
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place