Ocean Export Operations Manager – Humble – USA
The points below highlight the Operations Manager – GFML duties
- Monitors team productivity and assigns new accounts
- Establishes new accounts, based upon review of POA’s and completed client information sheets, etc.
- Initiates and handles new client start up processes
- Trains individuals within teams to take responsibility of new client accounts
- Maintains customer relationships
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
- Attention to detail, A sense of urgency
- Embrace the GEODIS culture
What projects will you work on in this role?
- Teambuilding and driving company financial performance
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university preferred
- Minimum 4 to 7 years relevant experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Brokerage License required for Customs Brokerage managers
- Must be PC literate and proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Humble