NVO Import Operator – London – UK
- Coordinating loading of groupage containers at origin by proactively liaising with our overseas partners in China, Taiwan, USA etc.
- Processing essential shipping documentation to ensure seamless movement through the UK’s largest seaports at Felixstowe, Southampton and London Gateway.
- Liaising with all key operational parties in order to coordinate the preparation of arrival notices, container releases and devans
- Ensuring accurate billing in accordance with agreed client rates
- Supporting with negotiation of overseas rate agreements
- Resolving customers and overseas partners queries
- Servicing customers enquiries, processing client bookings whilst providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining data quality on our Supply Chain Visibility platform
Experience & Qualities Required
- 2 years + previous import sea freight consolidation experience working for a freight forwarding company is essential
- Analytical and numerate with high level of speed and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise, and organise work
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver best in class customer service.
- Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ London