Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within an Award-Winning Logistics Company offering genuine opportunities for progression? We have a fantastic opportunity for a NVO Import Coordinator to join the team. You will be responsible for coordinating the shipping of the UK’s every day products such as Top branded Electronics, High Street Fashion Clothing, the latest trending gadgets etc.. in our groupage containers, managing the import documentation and billing process.
Unsworth are an internationally recognised, multi award-winning Logistics Company. We combine the best-in class technology and people to be a leading independent freight management and supply chain solutions provider, simplifying international trade and adding value to our clients.
- Coordinating loading of groupage containers at origin by proactively liaising with our overseas partners in China, Taiwan, USA etc..
- Processing essential shipping documentation to ensure seamless movement through the UK’s largest seaports at Felixstowe, Southampton and London Gateway.
- Liaising with all key operational parties in order to coordinate the preparation of arrival notices, container releases and devans
- Ensuring accurate billing in accordance with agreed client rates
- Supporting with negotiation of overseas rate agreements
- Resolving customers and overseas partners queries
- Servicing customers enquiries, processing client bookings whilst providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining Data Quality on our Supply Chain Visibility platform
Experience & Qualities Required
- Previous experience in the shipping / logistics sector is essential
- Analytical and numerate with high level of speed and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise, and organise work
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deliver best in class customer service.
- Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly new skills and working practices
What we offer
- Work for the industry’s Employer of the Year!
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Innovative and agile working environment where opinions and fresh ideas are valued and encouraged.
- Award Winning staff development program offering genuine career development opportunities.
- Staff Loyalty schemes, Health Care Plan, Enhanced holiday scheme, cycle to work, weekly yoga, mentoring scheme, Going the extra miles award
- You’ll work with an internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Hybrid working model with flexibility to work from home