- Salary offer ▵ £24,570
An exciting new Warehouse Operative opportunity at DX!
*** This is a Nightshift vacancy***
All about you
You will be friendly, hard-working and love the buzz of getting things done. We value team players and here at DX we are committed to providing our people with the technical and personal skills to progress their careers.
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX, we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about your career progression with us. We strive to develop and promote from within whenever we can, so if you want to develop your career DX will provide the training and the opportunities!
The Warehouse Operative assists in the sortation, storage, loading and unloading of product within the warehouse operation. This role works on behalf of our customers to ensure they are receiving the correct freight at the correct time and upholding our promise of delivering exactly.
- Represent DX in a professional manner at all times
- Follow all aspects of DX Manual Handling and safe working policies
- Handle all freight with care and attention
- Access and egress vehicles using the correct means
- Use the correct equipment and methods for handling and moving all freight
- Ensure all deliveries are loaded safely prior to leaving the depot
- Report all damages immediately to your line manager
- Ensure all freight being loaded or unloaded matches relevant paperwork / scanner information
- Ensure that customers freight are transported, stored safely and treated with respect
- Ensure the security of freight and company assets by reporting and suspicious activity to your line manager or the security team
- Ensure warehouse is kept tidy and H&S issues reported immediately
Additional information on this role
If you currently have a FLT licence that would be great, as would experience of dealing with high volume warehousing operations.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Colnbrook