- Salary Offer £32,000
Logistics done differently.
How would you like to work for a company that can accelerate your career? Do you feel that sometimes you have more to give, but no room to progress? How does constant training and development sound? Here at XPO, we take our people seriously. We’re looking for a talented warehouse leader to join us on the Monday to Friday night shift on a full-time, permanent basis at our shared user site in Bromford Gate.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £32,000 per annum, plus a night shift allowance of £3552.33 per annum. On top of this, you will receive 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Lead the daily night shift operation by managing peak planning and execution, including dispatch and transport
- Maintain focus on all warehouse KPIs and employee engagement by creating a positive working environment
- Maintain records and utilize specialized reports (WMS) as well as implement new methods, processes, and improvements in line with the site’s vision
- Ensure the accuracy of inventory and shipments, Inbound and outbound, and maintain a high level of stock control
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Experience in a Shift Manager role within a fast-paced warehouse/logistics environment
- As this a chemical site, you will need to be very process-driven to manage this detailed site effectively
- The ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all stakeholders and departments
- With up to 20 direct reports, strong management skills are essential
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.