Position Overview and Responsibility
- Participate in a corporate national sales team which will be responsible for securing global and national accounts. The candidate must be well versed in selling all transportation modes international and domestic (air, land, sea and supply chain solutions) and work in a collaborative manner with the Vice President of Sales, local sales teams and branch owners.
- Target, secure and develop your own book of business
- Expand the development of key corporate national accounts by penetrating the decision making hierarchy, enhancing relationships, selling value added solutions and raise the visibility of Team Worldwide within the total supply chain of the organization.
- Assist in the development of national accounts to include: target accounts, internal marketing, trade shows, QBR, account management and measurable success milestones.
- Work with overseas agents and partners in securing global business with an emphasis on business originating or destined for the United States.
- Develop, promote, deliver and communicate a consistent value proposition with an emphasis on the ultimate customer vs. our branch offices – long term goal is to complement the internal culture of operations with sales.
Reports directly to the VP of Sales for Team Worldwide, but works in a collaborative approach with both local branch owners and the executive team. Positive Interaction with the branch owners will be instrumental in the success of the individual.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 to 7 years sales/sales management experience within the transportation and logistics industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of developing and coaching a sales team.
- Quantifiable record of sales accomplishments and dealing with Fortune 1000 companies.
- International, domestic and supply chain knowledge.
- Team player.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and listening skills.
- Logistics technology knowledge.
- Multi languages preferred, but not required.
- Valid passport with overseas business travel preferred.
- Computer skills to include Email, Word, PowerPoint, CRM and Excel.
- High energy, passionate and results driven.
- Full time, Exempt position under the Fair Labour Standards Act.
- Travel required, majority domestic, but occasionally international.
- Expense reporting.
- Competitive market salary, bonus plan, health and welfare benefits, Deferred Compensation Plan (401K), Vacation and PTO benefits.
- This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Dallas