Are you known for your equipment operation skills and passionate about warehouse logistics and organization? Do you enjoy leading a team and working in a clean and efficient warehouse environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to execute essential operational processes and contribute to delivering results in a safe and efficient warehouse operation.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Develop and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times, such as working collaboratively, providing timely communication and instruction and assisting with operations as necessary.
- Serve as a lead to staff and provide work direction. Perform the most complex operations and ensure employees are trained in all operational areas. Prioritize and assign work and provide work direction.
- Perform all forklift requirements, including heavy and oversized pieces.
- Coordinate receipts, storage and distribution of materials, tools, equipment and products within assigned area. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, product code and related characteristics; tends to be more complex or in multiple cells or operations and fully trained.
- Operate hand tools to close or opens bales, build or tear down crates, and other containers or material; packaging can be advanced or non-standard.
- Complete or verify appropriate forms, documents, labels and other information to ensure the accuracy of inventory, monitor and track material and successful receiving and/or delivery of goods; involves knowledge of several operations or varied goods and services.
- Oversee various warehouse maintenance tasks. Identify potential operational or service concerns, notify appropriate co-workers and assist with resolving.
- Prepare and assemble orders, pick and count material, move and load materials between operations or trucks; use labour or manual equipment such as hand truck or pallet jack.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Typically, at least five years of warehousing or related logistics experience.
- Credentials: Forklift Certification typically required in most operations within 3 to 6 months of hire; Valid state issued driver’s license preferred.
- Skills: Ability to operate hand and power tools, including hand truck, pallet jack, and related warehouse equipment; Basic proficiency in Internet, web-based and job specific software applications; Ability to become forklift certified, when required.
- Characteristics: Ability to prioritize and assign work and provide training and guidance to staff; Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs; Ability to perform in a team environment. Ability to read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (how about sales or supply chain?) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.