We are UPS, the world’s largest package delivery company. We are looking for a Small and Micro Businesses Marketing and Communications Supervisor to join our UK and Ireland Marketing and Communications team based in Feltham, West London.
You will be responsible for customer acquisition, through identifying and developing online and offline activities which will drive customers to the self-serve environment for Small and Micro businesses on ups.com. You will be maintaining competitive online rates across Europe in order to grow UPS market share throughout this segment. Determining and executing the strategy forward to connect to and grow our target base is a key focus area.
What you’ll do
• Identifies new opportunities to reach key audiences, including external offline and online partnerships
• Supports the development of online and offline campaign plans to ensure communication activities are developed and executed to support business revenue goals
• Optimising online rate setting for the UK and Ireland based on competitive intelligence and customer feedback
• Coordinates and helps create content for multiple channels including web, social media and blog platforms
• Identifies program milestones, dependencies, and challenges to proactively address potential issues; identifies key insights for optimisation of program performance
• Establishing performance metrics and measures against ROI targets
• Manages and supports communications specialist
What you’ll be joining
A faced-paced, entrepreneurial environment, responsible for leading the way on how our online experience can be improved. You will be working to convince the organization that change is necessary in order to grow market share. You will challenge the status quo with new, fresh innovative ideas. UPS has a supportive culture and promotes personal development, giving you the opportunities to grow within the company.
What you’ll need
• Experience in Communications including digital marketing (email marketing, SEO, advertisement) is preferred
• Numerical and analytical with good knowledge of Excel. Access is a plus
• Able to work with and influence a range of stakeholders
• High degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
• Educated to degree Level ideally in a related field
What you’ll get
• Competitive Salary plus bonus (Circa 10% of annual salary ‘depends on company & personal results)
• Pension scheme
• Onsite parking and 10 minutes from Feltham station which is 30 minutes away from Central London.
• Discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions such as Alton Towers or The London Eye.
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company
During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.