As a member of our team, you will play a large role in our business development efforts. You will be expected to generate new business, maintain an established book of business and work within a team environment.
- Territory Management – You’re highly motivated and self-driven. Work independently to identify, develop and enhance sales opportunities in assigned territories. Generate and manage a detailed sales pipeline via CRM from prospect origination to valued long-term client. Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calls, business meetings, email, and networking.
- Account Development – Demonstrate in-depth industry knowledge with the ability to identify, anticipate, understand and respond to client needs promptly. Utilize information to make relevant recommendations to win, maintain and develop client relationships.
- Generate Revenue – Manage a profitable book of business with a personal drive to exceed and set Revenue expectations monthly. Act instinctively to achieve objectives and provide efficient customer communication.
- Have Client Focus- Effectively manage urgent client and management requests in a timely manner. Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers with a focus on relationship building and collaboration.
- Negotiate – Superior decision-making, problem-solving and negotiation skills. Creates effective proposals and be proficient in presenting and pricing client RFQ requests.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years International and Domestic logistics and cargo transportation sales experience required.
- Outside business-to-business sales experience highly preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Established presence in the marketplace preferred.
- Proven sales track record in business development.
- Must be willing to travel as required by the client and corporate needs.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Top 25 Freight Forwarder