- Ensure effective coordination (including maximizing service and cost performance) of inbound and outbound freight movements, including shuttle service activities for all customer orders and manufactured inventory between the carrier and consignment locations.
- Build and validate (cost, service) daily load plan through EFMS, Topex, or TMS system or Red PrairieRoute interactive, expedite requests and ensure all principal request carrier selections are honored
- Ensure carrier receipt of daily load tenders via 204, fax, or TMS equip
- Coordinate appointment acquisition to ensure adherence to customer delivery requirements
- Communicate frequently with internal (DHL Supply Chain transportation, customer support, operations) and external customers (carriers, client transportation, client Customer Service Organizations) to ensure consistency in direction and expectations
- Coordinate carrier pickup times, and provide daily shipment plan to distribution center
- Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities that improves financial performance and service levels, enhancing value proposition for internal and external customers
- Identify compliance issues and participate in metric feedback process.Propose possible remedies / action plans to Operations supervisor
- Yard and shuttle service supervision.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required
- 0-3 years of logistics industry experience
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Livonia