Become an Essential part of everyday life!
- Medical, Dental, and vision benefits at a very low cost available on your 30thday of employment
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Temperature controlled facility
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement program available after 1 year of employment
- And so much more!
Assist in coordinating truck, rail, and international shipments. Provide communication to both shippers and carriers. Assist in coordinating and providing problem-solving and order management for customers.
- Assist in coordination of export/import shipments.
- Establish and coordinate schedule with carrier and tender shipments.
- Track and trace all shipments.
- Update and maintain Transportation Management System(s) –; SAP.
- Prepare and publish daily, weekly reports.
- Obtain data to assist in analysis on performance trends.
- Proactively identify problems to management.
- Answer and resolve basic billing questions when needed.
- Confirm rates with carriers.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months –; 1 year warehouse or logistics experience, preferred
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Clayton