Do you have experience leading and managing a team?
Do you have a good head for numbers?
Do you excel at customer service?
Then we want to hear from you!
Europa Warehouse are looking for a Logistics Administrator Manager to join their Warehouse in Minworth, Birmingham. Leading a team of 10 administrators, you will be responsible for the key accounts held within the warehouse.
Who are Europa Worldwide
We are an independent privately-owned operator delivering pro-active and innovative freight solutions worldwide. We’ve grown to employ more than 900 staff and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea, Showfreight, Warehouse and Contact Centre services.
What does a Logistics Administrator Manager do?
- Day to day management of the logistics administration department.
- To work within a challenging and demanding environment.
- To investigate and resolve customer and management related queries.
- To be a point of contact for customers and establish a positive focal point as a representative of Europa Worldwide Group.
- To attend and lead meetings in relation to existing customers and new contracts if required.
- Preparation of reports for management and customers (KPI etc.).
- To conduct employee performance reviews and appraisals.
- To develop the team members and to organise required training.
- To ensure completion of relevant HR documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Knowledge of HMRC requirements and keeping up to date with customs warehouse (bond) legislation.
- To deal with despatch and receipt operations of: duty suspended and duty paid stock
- To deal with stock operations (adjustments, stock movements, releases).
- To follow the SOPs and update when necessary.
- To monitor performance of parcel and pallet carriers.
- Coordination of transportation details.
What does our ideal Logistics Administrator Manager look like?
· A minimum of 2 years management or supervisory experience.
· Experience working within the Logistics industry and an understanding of the general principles of transport operations is advantageous,
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage your team, working to their individual strengths.
· Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
· The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
· Knowledge of HMRC regulations regards bonded operations is beneficial.
· Flexibility, commitment and dedication.
What can Europa Worldwide offer you?
· Excellent salary package.
· Europa benefits scheme (on successful completion of probation period) –offers and discounts on latest technology, vouchers, gym membership etc.
· The opportunity to develop, progress and work within a global organisation which is rapidly growing.
· A fantastic working culture which promotes excellent work/life balance.
· Working closely with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
· 24 days holidays.
· Contributory company pension scheme.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday